KAL2® Customer Service
Placing a New Order
For assistance placing an order, please call +1 (909) 300 5426. Our hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST.
If there are any query about an existing order, please ring +1 (909) 300 5426. Our customer care services are available:
- Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST
- Sunday: Closed
Or, if any preference on call, you can contact us through email at email@example.com.
Confirm Order Status
Order may have changing statuses before being confirmed:
- In progress – An order may show “in progress” while we are scheduling the dates and details of your order
- Action required – If there is an existing problem with your order, we will contact you via email and/or phone about issue. You can also speak with a relocation expert for help with your order.
- Confirmed – Once confirmed, the reported start dates of your services are accurate. Typically, “confirmed” status from the provider occurs within 36 hours of placing your order. In the case of any unfortunate event that a service cannot be confirmed by the provider, that service may show a status of “canceled.”
If your order status is not yet “confirmed” and you have questions about your order, please call 1-833-387-8030.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your customer number in the email so we can locate your account.
Change or Cancel an Order
If your order status is not yet “confirmed,” you can call +1 (909) 300 5426 to speak with an KAL2 customer service representative to make changes or to cancel your order.
Communicate with Your Service Provider
If there are some problems being faced with your internet, TV or home phone and security services, or if you want to cancel your service completely, you must directly contact Kal2 customer support service. Visit Kal2 website or give a call for the assistance.